University of Minnesota, Land O’Lakes Member Relations, and the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives will host a director leadership program January 4-5, 2024 in Mankato, MN.
Training topics will include:
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Board Advocacy and Communications
- The Changing Nature or Risk with Regards to Profitability
- Hiring and Retention at Your Co-op
- Industry Trends: Change is coming – are you ready?
- Perspectives from a GM: Top Ten Lessons from Working with My Board
- Ingredients for a Successful Board
This highlight interactive program will include small group exercises, case studies, peer learning, and extensive question and answer options with speakers. A variety of speakers will present, and the program will be facilitated by Professor Michael Boland of the University of Minnesota and Naomi Mangold, Senior Director, Land O’Lakes.
Who should attend: this training is developed for directors of agricultural cooperatives. Senior cooperative leadership is also welcome to attend.